Friday, October 16, 2009

“The Perfect Portfolio”

I added this article written by Market Club because I use the Market Club trader tools. I also started checking out a video and after that I wanted to try their tools (30 days risk free trial).


Is there such a thing as a perfect portfolio? Maybe or maybe not, but there are certain times, and this is one those times, that it is practically a no brainer in how to make money in the market. That is why we call this approach “The Perfect Portfolio”.

It doesn’t matter if you have $10,000 or $10,000,000. It’s all percentages and this approach has averaged 6% a month over the last 42 months in some of the toughest economic time on record.


Right about now you might be saying to yourself, “Man this has got to be super risky and they must be swinging for the fences or using some highly speculative option plays, or worse yet, futures.” It is none of these. In fact, the approach downright conservative and in some cases only makes 1 trade a year. Now I understand that this is not going to make your broker happy, but whose money is it anyway?!

Okay, let’s get started. This is a two part video and I promise I will show you how these gains were generated and how you can easily replicate this approach. No one can guarantee 6 percent per month returns, but what I can guarantee is that this approach is proactive. There are very few trades and it works!

Let me tell  you about the perfect portfolio in this video.
'The Perfect Portfolio' Video
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment


Buy gold online - quickly, safely and at low prices